CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I am blessed!



I have been battling either allergies, a cold, a sinus infection, or maybe a what felt like a combination of all three. To say the least, when I woke up this a.m. I was pretty miserable. Eric took the boys to the store to pick up a couple of things, insisting that I get some rest. I was ever so thankful. A little while later I awoke to the sound of the dog barking at their return. First, Austin came in and greeted me with some wonderful tissues. The ones with the Vick's vapor and lotion in them! A very soothing treat for my nose!! Then he informed me that Dad had bought me some doughnuts and Dr. Pepper! I felt very pampered by the men in my house!! Tonight I am feeling a whole lot better and I think it's the extra lift of feeling loved and cared for by the family God has so richly blessed me with. We had a lazy day of resting and having quality time together. I don't know why I don't take the time more often to appreciate and thank God for the simple things in life. Thank you God! Our God is most definitely a mighty God!! :)

1 comments:

Pauline said...

Glad you are feeling better. It's bad when mom gets sick!