CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Thomas the Tank!





We took the boys on the Thomas the Tank train ride in Dillsboro, NC. Supposedly it's going to be the last time they have the event there. Guess it's a good thing we did it while we still could. I had to endure a bout of the stomach flu while there, but it was worth it when I got to see the look on Wesley's face! I think he probably enjoyed it more than his brother did. Austin had fun, but I think he's getting to the age where he thinks certain things are too childish for him. Hard to believe how fast he is growing up. I remember when he used to promise me he would never grow up. It's happening all to quick before my very eyes!

These are some of the shots we got from our day out.

0 comments: